Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
Samara Camouflage Apron from Aaron Reserve is to be endorsed for uniqueness and finesse as every product of this collection has a character of its own. The Baritone Collection from Aaron Reserve is inspired from Camouflage Canvas and Vintage Leather. Samara Camouflage Waxed Canvas Apron is a One Size Fits utility Apron which has a diversified appeal from Chef's to Metal Forgers to Construction Workers to Home Cooking to Utility Workers.
- Handcrafted with Heavy Duty Water Repellent Waxed Canvas with Highly Durable Cotton Lining. Premium Quality Leather Pockets ensure durability and adds extra safety for tools.
- Ultimate Protection as Reinforced Stitching on Pockets allow easy Tool Access. Protects You and Your Clothes from Chest To Knees against Scratches and Spills.
- Designed with Two Handy and Easy-To-Reach Pockets (Wide And Narrow. Built with Cross Back Straps that evenly share the weight and reduce burden on Your Neck and Shoulder when carrying Heavy Tools. It also has a leather strip for towel or other essentials.
- The Apron also has a leather pouch at chest height to keep notepad or mobile along with a pen slot. If it is not the Apron you like than be appreciate of the safety it provides as it is for sure a multi utility product.
- Ever wondered what reinforced stitching, high density water repellent waxed canvas, cross back straps and a personified design can do for the end product.
Dimensions(LxH) : 27" X 34" Inches
All our products carry a One Year Standard Warranty from the date of purchase. Upon successful product registration a customer is entitled for the warranty against defects like protruding stitches, loose rivets, malfunctioning zippers, broken straps or other hardware defects which falls under the warranty coverage provided by Aaron Reserve.
Product Color may Vary in some cases due to different batches of production or difference in display screen resolutions.
|Leather Type||Top Grain|