Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
The idea of having an impressive Ladies Bag is one thing and the implication of it is another story. However Aaron Leather Goods acts as a bridge between the two and offer our customers the quality, design and craftsmanship par excellence. Tineo Sling Bag are thoughtfully designed and beautifully crafted. It is for sure the Go to Cross Body Ladies Bag of today as relates to customers across all ages due to the sheer appeal and productivity.
- Handcrafted by Artisans with Premium Quality Leather, heavy duty lining and precision stitched for durability.
- It has two pockets at the front and a large pocket with which the necessary things can be kept. And there is a zipper pocket in which you can keep everything you need and this sling bag has a flap magnetic closure that gives the bag a royal look.
-There is 3 big pockets in the middle of the bag, in which the necessary documents, cosmetic things can be kept. And there is an extra zipper pocket inside which an i pad or other essentials can be kept
- It has 2 pen slots and 4 card slots on the inside and a mobile slot and 2 extra slots in which accessories can be placed. And a zipper pocket on the inside. A zipper pocket is provided on the back side of the bag, which is a YKK zip made of good quality.
- It has an adjustable leather shoulder strap for ease in carrying the Sling Bag. Corrosion Free Fittings and Durable Hardware give this Bag a trendy look.
- This Ladies Sling Bag acts as a companion for your outdoor trips by elegantly organizing the cosmetics and essentials.
Dimensions(LxWxH) : N/A
All our products carry a One Year Standard Warranty from the date of purchase. Upon successful product registration a customer is entitled for the warranty against defects like protruding stitches, loose rivets, malfunctioning zippers, broken straps or other hardware defects which falls under the warranty coverage provided by Aaron Leather Goods.
Product Color may Vary in some cases due to different batches of production or difference in display screen resolutions.
|Aaron Leather Goods