WARRANTY & RETURNS
All ALG Products carry a 1 Year Standard Warranty Effective From The Date Of Purchase Of The Product. However, Upon Successful Registration of the Product, You Get an Additional 2 Years of Extended Warranty, Thus, Making The Product Warranty Coverage To 3 Years.
Aaron Leather Goods will make every effort to deliver Goods within a reasonable time from the date of your Order and to comply with our obligations under these Terms, but we cannot be held responsible for delays or failures due to adverse weather, traffic delays, mechanical breakdowns or other circumstances beyond our control.
The information contained in the material on this Website is only for information purposes. Aaron Leather Goods, by permitting the use of this Website, does not hold itself out as providing any legal, financial or other advice. It also does not make any recommendation or endorsement as to any investment, advisor, or other service or product or to any material submitted by third parties or linked to this Website. The material on this Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material on this Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
Aaron Leather Goods does not make any other promises or warranties about the Goods and provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these websites. Your visiting of any external websites via links from this Site is entirely at your own risk. Where it is possible for you to transact through any linked website with a third party, such transactions shall be (and any rights and obligations shall arise) solely between you and the third party. Therefore, you should ensure that you carefully read the terms and conditions for the accessing and use of such websites and resources and, if you suffer losses as a result of accessing and/or using such third-party websites and resources, you must claim against the third party and not us.
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your Order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you. If either you or we are in breach of the arrangements under these Terms, neither of us will be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by both you and us at the time you place an Order.
Liability for any direct loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with the Contract shall be limited to the Contract value. Aaron Leather Goods shall not be liable to the Purchaser for any indirect loss of profit, loss of business or depletion of goodwill, or consequential loss, or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the Contract.
All ALG Products Carry a 30-Day Hassle Free Return Policy Effective From The Date Of Purchase Of The Product.
Subject to condition, if you wish to return to us, exchange or request refund of any Goods for reasons:
- With regards to general orders, if you have received defective/damaged/different products and raised the query within 2 Days after delivery and subject to cross verification and confirmation of the fault from our end, we will process the return/exchange/refund request for the products.
- with regards to customized orders, if you have received a defective/damaged product and raised the query within 2 Days after delivery and subject to cross verification and confirmation of the fault from our end, we will process the request to repair and re-send the product as ordered.
- However, the above two clauses are only applicable provided the product is in unworn condition with its original and undamaged packaging.
- The delivery charge is non-refundable and unless otherwise agreed between us, the customer must bear the costs of return of the Goods to us.
- Once the returned Goods are received and checked by our Returns center then the amount after deduction of delivery charges will be automatically credited as per the mode of payment used by the customer while placing an order.
To return any Goods via the Returns process visit Aaron Leather Goods and follow the link to our 'Returns' page. Use the address label on your Return Form included in your order. For our records, you will be asked to complete the reason for your return and this form will then need to be returned with the Goods to enable us to identify your Goods on receipt and process your return immediately.
Products originally purchased from one of the Aaron Leather Goods stores can only be exchanged or refunded in an Aaron Leather Goods Store and cannot be returned using the online Returns process. Any products that have been purchased online or over the phone cannot be returned to any of our Aaron Leather Goods stores.
If you wish to make a statement please feel free to contact us:
Aaron Leather Goods
Phone : +1-506-349-8898
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org