Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
Tuscania Leather Knife Roll from Aaron Leather Goods is the product of the future with focus on safety, utility, diversity and usage. It is a compact yet essential tool for the Professional Chef's and is a blessing in disguise for the cooking and chopping industry. Knife skills are necessary but the safety provided by a Knife Roll is critically important.
- Handcrafted from Premium Quality Leather and precision stitched by Skilled Craftsmen for durability and appeal. Twin Buckles Closure form a tight Roll along with a 2" Wide Webbed Shoulder Strap for ease in carrying the Knife Roll.
- There are two carrying options, an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap as well as a regular carry handle. The Metal Buckle Closure and Brush Antique Hardware used is Corrosion Free which renders a Vintage Appeal.
- On the inside there is an all Suede Flap, underneath which are 10 Stretchable Knife Pockets on one side and 4 Leather Grooves on the other which can store up to 13 kitchen knives up to 18” Length along with other accessories.
- Leather Flaps are also incorporated inside to further protect the knives from accidental damage, dust and moisture. The Knife Roll is also accompanied by a an all Suede Pouch to keep small items intact.
- The Interior also has a long Zippered compartment on the corner to keep intact other essential tools. The Knife Roll is apt for safety and is the go to safety kit for all those who are involved in the business of chopping, cutting & cooking.
Dimensions(LxH) : 29.5" X 20" Inches
All our products carry a One Year Standard Warranty from the date of purchase. Upon successful product registration a customer is entitled for the warranty against defects like protruding stitches, loose rivets, malfunctioning zippers, broken straps or other hardware defects which falls under the warranty coverage provided by Aaron Leather Goods.
Product Color may Vary in some cases due to different batches of production or difference in display screen resolutions.
|Brand||Aaron Leather Goods|
|Leather Type||Full Grain|